Specialized Eliminator Grid Trail 2BR T7 Tyre Soil Searching
The Eliminator GRID TRAIL 2Bliss Ready tyre features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern. Its transition knobs help bridge the traditional channel between center and shoulder knobs, making the Eliminator perfect for enduro where versatility is key. The Eliminator still has the bite of a DH tire, but also brings the manners to handle well on hardpacked trails. These characteristics also work well for trail e-bikes, too—combining the bite needed to stay in control on the trail with neutral handling on fire roads. Specialized new GRID TRAIL casing is stiffer, delivering better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%.
With the limited-edition Specialized Soil Searching tyres you can support trail builders on every ride. Every Soil Searching tyre you buy helps support Specialized Soil Searching and its mission. You’ll hit the perfect line for the perfect cause.
- Casing: Additional bead to bead protection for exceptional durability, plus sidewall stiffness stability.
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Compound: GRIPTON®
- 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 900g
- 27.5 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 960g
- 29 x 2.3", psi 25-50, approximate weight 950g
- 29 x 2.6", psi 20-40, approximate weight 1030g